Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Rabbit Medicine


Rabbit keeps visiting me - in my dreams, in my Medicine cards and in the world.

"Rabbit medicine can represent: fear, timidity, nervousness, humility.

Rabbit's medicine includes moving through fear, living by one's own wits, receiving hidden teachings and intuitive messages, quick thinking, strengthening intuition, and paradox.  Rabbit also represents humility, because he is quiet and soft and not self-asserting.  Rabbit reminds us not to be afraid.  Fearful thoughts reproduce (like rabbits) and bring the very thing we fear.  Rabbit people are so afraid of tragedy, illness, and disaster, that they call those very fears to them to teach them lessons.  If you see Rabbit or in any way feel attracted to him, it may be telling you to wait for the forces of the universe to start moving again, to stop worrying and to get rid of your fears.  It always indicates a need to re-evaluate the process you are undergoing, to rid yourself of any negative feelings or barriers, and to be more humble."  (click here for this animal medicine link)

I receive Rabbit's medicine and will continue working through my shit.  I recognize how I created my last dose of tasting my deep core wounds because of my own fears - I called the rejection and judgment to me.  I own my power.  And I see how others have done this exact same thing in their lives.  I release any negative charges I am feeling towards all others - "I love you.  Thank you for being my teacher, even when it has hurt.  I appreciate the lessons we shared together."  I have no lingering resentment.  I am not constrained by any limitations aside from those I place on myself.  The only barriers to my flourishing within the life I was destined to lead are those borders I erect around my own heart, soul, spirit, body & mind.  I have been removing the hooks that I have felt holding me in a firm place - and that offered little to no regenerative exchange.  No longer enslaved by my own hands - I AM FREE.