Friday, February 18, 2011

(so much goodness is found on this here super highway!)


Souls Desire


My Soul has been searching
For one true love
To relieve it from its aching
For the promise from above

The promise of a twin flame
Its other half
The whole from which it came
It wants to love and laugh

To have its chance to dance
With the one for eternity
My soul wants to advance
For a love with such beauty

Searching for its mirror image
My soul will know when it’s found
They will be free of baggage
The love will be profound

Now is not the time
There are lessons to be learned
But maybe in this lifetime
My soul is not concerned

For true love is unconditional
A bond that cannot be broken
A love that is truly blissful
A love with the heart open

A love pure and natural
A love built on trust
A love that is truly spiritual
This really is a must

So my soul must be patient
To cherish the love in the heart
For the twin is never really absent
And never far apart

By Peggy Brockwell