Thursday, January 17, 2013

seventeen ~ a new video! (guess the topic!?)


Earlier a peer recommended that I make a call that I haven't made in years.  To an old mentor, someone whom, at one time, I worked side-by-side, and whose number was once filed away in the immediate rolodex of my memory.  Today, I had to look his number up in my paper telephone book. 
We chatted as though the years that have passed in between our past moments of intimacy to this now of little to no contact have been but a drop in the bucket.  And, that's the beautiful thing about relationships, connection and life - we can always pick up where we left off because life always goes on.  It always goes on.  Thus, I appreciated the opportunity to once more practice FORGIVENESS and to embody the LOVE that I so enjoy espousing upon.

In JOY.