Thursday, March 21, 2013

i don't beelieve in COINCIDENCE

(Follow up to the below post: Jump Into Spring)
We are heading back towards the light! Thank Goddess. That had to bee one of the darkest winter solstices I have ever encountered. Fuck. The energy was heavy - the craziness was swirling. And, I feel it all lifting... Some will say, "We have shifted, can't you feel it?" And I will agree. Yet, the Earth still turns and the chaos still spins. And, c'est la vie. Just moments ago, my phone received another text. "Amrita Ananda Ma invites you to her event, tomorrow night, March 22nd..." "Whatttt?" I laugh, chuckling at how the text is from the same friend who hooked me up with a California King Size Beauty Rest Mattress during the weekend of my last birthday. I don't believe in coincidences. I am listening Universe. Yes, I hear you. But where is Akhenaten? I am only One. Life is more FUN with two, anyway.