Monday, March 4, 2013

release #2 ~ happy mondays (again)


I hope this amazing song awakens your BodyMind and carries you through another miraculous start of a week.  The Cinematic Orchestra's tune broke through any remaining walls - puncturing straight through to my heart - yesterday after I had had already spent good time sweating my prayers and giving myself the "sexual release" I needed while at Dance Church.

"This is a place that I don't feel alone
This is a place that I call my home
And I, I will build a home
for you

for me"

Dancing with Steve, surrendering the totality of my weight, as he lifted and dipped me, as I fully trusted - without fear or hesitation - that he confidently had me while the look of complete ecstasy enveloped my whole bee-ing was IT.  YES!

COMMITMENT is the word that I am charging forward with into this Monday.
WHAT ARE YOU COMMITTED TO?

I am committed to honoring that each person who crosses my path carries with him, or her, a MEDICINE and that I can let go of the person (especially when need be) and instead integrate the POWERFUL DOSE OF "WAKE UP" that I was gifted.  

Case in point: On the night before my 36th birthday, a snake dressed up like a man reminded me that I am a champion.  Last week, a woman dressed up like a Dragonfly reminded me that I need to break the illusions that keep me from growing and maturing.  "What illusions?" I inquired of myself.  "Perhaps, the illusion that you are anything-less-than the champion that you are," came the message from my SoulSpirit.

I AM COMMITTED TO BEE-ING A CHAMPION. 
And to building that Village
for you
for me 

I am also committed to sharing with you the MAGIC of simply bee-ing.  If you pay close enough attention, if you listen - deeply - you can sustain the flow of synchronicity in your LIFE.  And, this is where the daily miracles lay - in the songlines, like: Paul McCartney singing "Let it Bee," once at Jon's last Here & Now session and the other when I am feeling into that illusion that is my emotional rut while at Upstart Crow Bookstore; or, Rihanna's voice belting out, three different times, on the same beautiful, warm, Saturday morning stroll, "We found LOVE in a HOPEfull place."