Tuesday, March 19, 2013

why

"What you want isn't outside of you - it's INSIDE of you.
And, until you start filling your (w)holes yourself, you will continue to wind up feeling empty-handed, 
even if the most amazing woman comes along who chooses to love you."

So we run along a North Park neighborhood, me chasing your skateboard, you running down the demons in your mind.  And, maybee, this is all it will ever bee ~ us with our tales of LOVE and loss, as me meet in the space where innocence and joy intersect.  A site cultivated and sustained by play.  "What I've learned about relationships," I share, "is that it takes years to find equilibrium together.  It took 8-years for mine & D's sisterhood to really settle in."  I said this after reminding him that we have now known each other for a year.  "Wow!  That's unheard of in my world," he responded.

And, I don't know where these days are heading to even as the Honeybee continues to find her way to me at Lady of the Lake, buzzing around my bee-ing as I stand stocking shelves with new products of gemstones and books, candelabra and talismans.  Later on, he reminds me of how surrender sounds and feels from the Divine Feminine towards her Masculine counterpart.  I sit listening, rapt and attuned.  He's wise, this One.  Nonetheless, he remained outside when I came in to change from the work day - respecting my housemates' wishes.  "People fear what they don't understand," I said, after he told me that he hugged his Rose Quartz, the most powerful stone for LOVE, to his heart as he waited on the sidewalk. 

What's to come?
Only time will tell.