Saturday, December 8, 2012

Loving US

"There's just something about San Diego," B. said this week.
In the midst of life, it's so easy to forget this truth.  But, then, I go to our shows,
and I remember.  I watch our creativity in motion - puppetry and improvised
electronica; the circus arts and acro-yogis; burners bringing the playa to the city;
healers bringing love to the people; humans simply being - here, now.
Enjoying the ride for what it's worth - because it's all there is.

"I want to work on my offering to our intentional community," she says,
and I respond, "Yes.  What I notice is that you need to feed the regenerative fire
of HOME, of shared domesticity and the hearthstone," I say.
"It isn't about leaving.  There is no gift in focusing solely on a future success
that will take us away from this place.  Set your intentions and build towards them,
yes."  (I sure do.)  "And, know that without an ability to bee fully present and 
consciously aware in this moment, the vision you seek will always remain just beyond your grasp.  Even when you're living right in the middle of it."  (The true hell.)

Dig in.  Grow Deeper.  ROOT.
Then, extend out.  This is where our expansion resides.