Friday, February 8, 2013

Daily Dose of LOVE: on hurting


"The first thing is the body.  The body is your base, it is your ground, it is where you are grounded.  To make you antagonistic towards the body is to destroy you, is to make you schizophrenic, is to make you miserable, is to create hell.  You are the body.  Of course you are more than the body, but that 'more' will follow later on.  First, you are the body.  The body is your basic truth, so never be against the body.  Whenever you are against the body, you are going against God.  Whenever you are disrespectful to your body you are losing contact with reality, because your body is your contact, your body is your bridge.  Your body is your temple."  --Osho

And, one of my truths is that my mind can easily convince me that I don't need to Dance, or Move.
It can fool me into beelieving that I don't need to Sing.
That I don't need Contact, Touch, Intimacy, Sex or LOVE.
My mind tricks me into thinking that I am perfectly content alone, isolated, distracted, and without YOU.
My mind lies.
But my body always knows.
It is simply up to me to remember.