Friday, February 1, 2013

ONE ~ CRY


I am tired of our hurting.
I am tired of pretending that everything is a-okay.
Because it isn't.
Just take a look at the news today.
And
yet
what I know is that sensationalism sells
and that there is far more greater good that is happening out here
than is being reported upon.
Still,
a values system that perpetuates money & greed
severs and divides us further.  It is this division that hurts us the most.
I don't know about you, but I just want to bee with my friends and family.
Nothing else matters.
Only LOVE.
Until we consciously shift our values, however, we will continue to hurt and be hurt.
And, I am oh so done with this sad tale of wounding.
Enough.
Let's Feel it as Deeply as We Can so that We May Shift this Paradigm.
It's the first step in our collective awakening.