Friday, February 22, 2013

(two) TWENTY TWO ~ Daily Dose of LOVE


A snake slithered into my dreams again last night.
This time, it was a huge, thick Python.  I watched it slide towards my legs & I felt my fear - for being bitten once more - arise.  I jumped into an overhang above my head where I dangled safely out of its reach.  What is it about this symbol that it has been frequenting my dreams (and LIFE) for almost the past year now?  Its potent re-occurrence in my unconscious state has been consistent since December.  Shall I type that real men are associated with it?

As my Wild Woman allows for time to pass, like water under the bridge, my Medicine Woman is bee-ing called upon.  Others reaching out to me for some "Connection Therapy."  "I spent five years in an intimate relationship in which I received little to no physical connection, let alone sexual intimacy and I am a highly affectionate man.  Now, I just need CONFIDENCE," someone typed me.
My response included FORGIVENESS for Others, YES, and SELF - first and foremost.  WISDOM for now making the choices that affect not only our own well-being in this present moment but also  the future generations who are to follow in our footsteps.  And, GRATITUDE for ALL of the Teachers whom we have both invited and called into our lives to teach us the LESSONS - some bitter, some sweet - we need to TRANSFORM and GROW, now.