Friday, February 1, 2013

sssssssssssssss2013


With fangs bared, he blamed me for my dream of, yet another, snake bite.  "It's your nonchalance," he said.  "You play for fun.  You aren't serious enough.  You lack focus," he said, as I tuned his judgment out.  Once more, he brings up my driving - puncturing straight to my heart as he again compares me to one of my dearest sisters.  "I could tell her and I would go well together, because of how focused she was when she drives," he shared, as the illusions of suffering danced in his head.  If it wasn't her, it was some other perceived little woman who wouldn't subconsciously challenge his current state (or lack there of) of 'manhood.' 

"She isn't even attracted to you!" I could have screamed.  "She wanted to kiss your brother!"  But instead, my Divine Feminine always takes the high road - of unconditional love, forgiveness and all that other crap.  Really?  Maybe Eve was actually bitten by that snake in Eden?  Because I don't know how much I can hold out any longer.

Does he not see his own slithering sliminess when he looks in the mirror?  He must.  My guess is it is why he is so angry with himself and the world.  His heart rock hard, he's forgotten how to feel.  I recognize that he is me - he is the wounded masculine that I am and I just keep thinking that if I wrap my arms around my Self, hold, cherish and LOVE long enough, then, maybee, I will awaken from my own deep slumber.  But how many bites will I have to endure before then?  And, at what point does the venom become lethal?