Tuesday, July 23, 2013

a reminder...

2013 ~ It's Not Over; You Still Have Time.
My mind churns
like a raucous tide
pulling me out of my heart
surging into the rationale, ebbing into reason
my belly flip flops, end over end
a gentle reminder is due.
 It's All About LOVE, Cara.

(There's nothing more.)

Submerging myself once again
into the Divine mystery,
I scroll through virtual pages of photographs
years of connection caught mid-sentence
both by my hands and others'.

I know why I am here.

The fear swirls and eddies,
it wants to debate and argue,
to put down and castrate.
Yet, my feet plod forward,
joining my Crone sisters in circle,
under that Full, Magdalene Moon.

Our hands dripping in clay,
we plaster a phallic Stonehenge,
this one made of cob, in a South Park canyon.
Our lilting voices rise, a little out of tune,
singing songs of the Goddess.
Re-membering...

We know why we are here.

At 2am, our house dog barks,
pulling me from my sleep,
wondering what all the commotion is about.
"Bee gentle," comes the reminder,
from my restless slumber.

Later, you pad down to my room,
knocking on the door, inquiring in your German accent.
"I just want to feel your energy," you say.
And we laugh and we play,
we dance and we sing,
and I re-member.