Saturday, July 27, 2013

blah blah blah

Dear God,

My stomach hurts.  There's a gnawing pit tearing at my innards.  "Do it now," it screams.  I have to listen, as I am also like a cat in heat - prowling back and forth, wanting to scratch my hair off.  What is it about these minds of ours that drives us so damn crazy?  I just want to bee in my body - playing, twirling, lost in abandon, innocently joyful.  Instead, I am driven to channel all of this connection that swirls around and within me and damn it!  It's hard.  And, shit, here I am once again, typing, staying in, missing the birth of new events and the death of long-time others.  I am always present in Spirit, however.  I can also hear all of the judgments that seem to be forever cast in my direction.  "She's just jealous..." and blah blah blah.  I can feel the contraction and the constriction - the scarcity that is fighting so damn hard to keep us all so damn small.  This has never been my destiny though, so on I must trudge.  C. wanted to talk with me about how unsupported I feel, yet that is all just a made up story.  The Universe supports me, it always has.  And, regardless of what is to come, at least I will know I gave it my all.  I would rather die than not try.  So, here I go.  And, there you are - wild and free, just like me.  It's an effortless arrangement.  We didn't have to "do" anything, but just show up.  JUST SHOW UP.