Saturday, July 20, 2013

Wanna Get Laid? - JUST BEE Urself

It's intriguing to investigate life just a little deeper...
you never know what you are going to find.
(It's exciting.  I find curiosity always pays off.
The key is, though, to investigate just a wee bit at a time.  It's more gentle this way.)

Like this here Blog, I love to look and see where the hits to it are coming from.
One of my personal favorites is from a place called "vampirestat."  I don't know what it
is, or how my blog got there, but I have learned to love vampires and accept they're here on Earth.  So, welcome!

Just this morning, I also discovered the "Tao of Badass."  When I followed its link, I found a
cute, little, internet marketing, stick-figure narrated video selling one man's "How to" for
bedding "attractive, young, HOT" women.  Hmmmm... okay.  Welcome.

Of course I watched and heard most of the long, advertising campaign for this reformed nerd's books, words and media and I was pleasantly pleased to find my hard core feminist relatively quiet and allowing.  Men wanting to get laid by "HOT" women just is.  I can let them bee (kinda like them vampires.  ; )

I am no longer resisting or refuting 'what is,' instead what I am doing is offering my own solutions.
Guys, you want to get laid?
It's simple.
JUST BEE YOUR SELF.  Now, I am not talking about a whiny little boy who chases temptation or an angry man who hides his fears behind addictions (work, food, substances, sports, etc).  I am not talking about a forceful manipulator who views others as objects for his taking.  I am not even speaking to the rigid robot caught in his mind who thinks by creating more systems and processes, psychologies and NLP's, that he will finally free himself.

Nor I am addressing the confused man-child who doesn't know his purpose or has simply forgotten to define for himself what LIFE is truly all about.  Rather, I am talking to a courageous warrior who confidently strikes out for his purpose, day after day.  Maybee, he's still a little unclear as to what that exactly is but he sure as hell knows that it is not what the media sells him, day after day.  Guys, JUST BEE WHERE YOU ARE.  Don't pretend with your memorization of "How to's," like looking at her lips, not facing your chest directly towards her, or knowing what the word 'propinquity' means, that you are someone else, somewhere else or something other than who you are - just another dude who wants a relating-ship of some kind.

Perhaps it's just a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, one-night stand - which is fine.  (Honestly.  I want these too.  Nothing more.  Just this.  Thank you.  You shall bee on your way...)  Or, maybee, you just want a short term exploration.  And, I know that some of you seek long-term love.  Whatever your ultimate intention is all your lack of transparency about it does is to create more confusion and suffering down the road.  Is that really what you want?  I didn't think so, because I know that I am speaking to the gentle nurturer who is willing to wade into the discomfort of honest communication without giving his power away.  Even as I am also speaking to the fierce protector who knows that all women are his daughters and that he would die to defend and honor them. 

Okay, okay, I can see you pointing your finger at me and saying, "But you're not getting laid right now, Cara."  YES, AND it's a choice.  Bee-ing of the female persuasion means a number of things: 1.) My sexual appetite is bigger than yours.  2.)  I will deeply LOVE my partner.  3.)  If I am not clearly on my Life path, sex can be a helper and it can bee a distraction.  4.)  Sex is life force energy - it's a potent, life-changing act.  Personally, I have developed the inner craft of channeling my sexual energy up my spine and out my head.  (This is called 'Kundalini' and it is a thousands-year old science.  It is also called 'Tantra.')  Right now, I am choosing to channel my energy and use it as a transformative force in my life.  You can do the same.

It's easy - channel your energy.  Direct it where you want it to go.  A song?  A poem?  A tennis match?  A business?  Whatever.  My educated guess is that your practicing this will add infinitely to your overall sex life - not so much quantity-wise (but, as I've said for years, I'd rather have sex with myself than bad sex with someone else, or even "okay" sex with someone who is just bahhhh), but in a qualitative sense.  I won't tell you how.  Rather, I encourage you to try it for yourself and find out.

Guys, quit trying to "outsmart" us women by bee-ing so damn trapped in your two heads that you can't really use the One that we women LOVE sooooooo much.  Do you want to experience hours, days, and years of pleasure and freedom in the bedroom?  (Or, in the outdoors....  ; )

Wisdom lay in our bodies.  Your best bet is to drop into yours.  Yes, here you will feel pain but it hurts so good because IT IS LIFE LIVED ON PLANET EARTH.  It's JUICY.  Dive in and play.  Get dirty and look the fool.  Sing out of tune and cry your eyes out.  Pound your fists at the sky and open your pelvis.  The sex your little mind fantasizes about is the on-going act of making LOVE to every moment.  JUST DO IT.