Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hot Snakes


That almost full, Gibbous moon hangs high on the hill.  The city is on fire with sirens screeching and people slamming into each others' existences.  I strolled through it doing what I have done for years now; hanging fliers in local establishments.  Taping my posters in the only spaces available which just so happened to bee beside yours.  There's a fierceness that comes with having been so destructively used, yet laughing it all off like water off of a Duck's back.  Still, my Warrior Goddess was shining with each powerful footfall through the city center.  Whatever this is, it's potent.  And, damn, if it doesn't all lead back to snakes...

Committed to this SUMMER OF LOVE, my next rite of passage will bee passed come the season's end.  A new marker for defining this past year will be consciously applied to my body.  A wearable art and my first piece.  It's a defensive pair of spectacled eyes.  Black and white and applied to royalty, its a strategic move for protection.  When you see it, you'll know to bow down, acknowledge our connection and make like friendsGoddess knows, its the smartest move you'll ever make.