Monday, June 24, 2013

Super MOOn LOve


The sirens are still blaring after a full-on weekend
of Soular energy, reviving our Spirits, bringing us back from the dark
renewing us once more.  Until the planet spins again, back out into orbit,
and away from our center.  For now, however, we celebrate.

Riding the waves, these currents of LOVE, as they ebb and flow,
bob and weave, witnessing the mystery as it unfolds,
both within and without.  Yesterday, I re-discovered that I too am full,
like that moon as crimson red dotted my teal-blue dance pants. 
For a moment, I thought that I had to hide it and feel shame and guilt, but then I remembered that this is the biggest lie of all.

I am hiding less these days.  

I laughed at the appearance of my menses, and how I had recently typed that I was a 'woman.' 
Yet, here I am, living so presently, that my symptoms - of feeling really bitchy - were a peculiar and head-scratching oddity.  Wtf? 

Still, I am leaning into and preferring my authenticity.  It's a bit bold and wayyy outside the box.
Yet, I no longer know how to hold it in; those sensory receptors that once said, "No! You're going to fart! No!" " Squeeze.  Contract.  Hold in.  Embarrassing.  Shameful."  No longer even go off.
I just am. 

Kinda like you. 

You just are.  As I see you sitting on the grassy knoll, in the large group that I sit with too.  And I prefer that we just let each other bee, without a fake hug or acknowledgment of each other.  We know we are there and that is enough.  We can both bee in this world - without our needing to interact or pretend.  Because, in our striving to bee more that what we are, it hurts.  Yet, without shared values there is no common denominator to keep coming back to.  So, we just keep on, marching forward, to the tune of our own rhythms.  You over there and me right here.  And, it's perfect.