Sunday, June 9, 2013

New Moon: Keep Planting

New Moon in Gemini, June 8, 2013

from Llewellyn.com
"The New Moon in Gemini occurs Saturday, June 8, at 11:56 am EDT (3:56 pm GMT), at 19 degrees. New moons signify a new cycle, new beginnings, and rebirth.
This New Moon, along with the Sun (also in Gemini) will highlight the airy Gemini qualities of versatility, charm, and (possible) duplicity, as well as third house themes of communication, siblings, and your childhood environment. This New Moon period is the perfect time to examine how communicate with your family, most especially your siblings, cousins, and other members to whom you may have been close in childhood. Do you communicate with them on a regular basis? Are there past hurts that perhaps still need to be resolved, even after the passage of time? Perhaps you are not always forthcoming in your communications, to prevent future hurts. Now is the time to initiate changes."

I prepare for a day off spent con mi familia - my Soul family.  And, I have an arm full of books - dedicated and ready to bee given away - as well as a bag full of locally grown & organic strawberries.  Yes, I need to make amends for past hurts.  Yes, I want to give from my heart.  And, yes, I want to maintain and strengthen my bonds.  So, off I go to RELEASE any current holding-on's, to LET GO of my BodyMind SoulSpirit, to COMMUNE with my dancing and singing Self, and to CONNECT with others 

As I tap in here on this virtual superhighway, I notice that you are tapped in there -
in the UK and Russia,
in Indonesia and Turkey 
(in Canada, Japan, France, Germany and Bulgaria) -
and I FEEL YOUYou are with me on this great ride of being human (or, of being Spirit having a human experience), as I with you

My days spent amongst the wooden bookshelves at Lady of the Lake deepen my flow into this great river of time, expanding my sense of Self so that I embody it all.  My deep hunger finds satiation in books that tell of a period when Woman was revered as God, Creatrix of it All 
The Great Cosmic Mother.  I sink in - deeper.  And, there the snake lay - powerfully celebrated as an image of Her.  (Along with the Bees, the Winged Serpent and more.)  I read of Catal Huyuk, Anatolia and of Persian wisdom - my twirling Spirit longs for "hOMe."  My eyes feast in typed words about the BLACK MADONNA and the Dark FeminineYES!  I AM.

A Sufi and a Twirling Poet
Deeply Enamored with Her Beeloved
A Frida and a Wet Painting
Dripping with Tears over a Diego
Isadora sweeping across the stagein a teal-colored Greek tunic
Diaghilev directing Ballets Russes
with Picasso backdrops and Stravinsky in the pit 
All the while, my lover pirouettes
as my nemesis plots and steals
time dances on
Nefertiti calls for Akenaten
Horus sits upon his mother's lap 
Isis embraces it all
mythology brews
and the steam rises 
bubbling and gurgling,
transmuting and transforming
Mexican Revolutionaries
and European Migrants
give way to Egyptian Up-Risings
and Mexican immigrants
and Time Marches
On.