Saturday, June 22, 2013

ON FIRE


Ravens caw
outside the French doors of my room,
announcing the arrival of another
blessed day.
Upstairs
my housemates and visting guests gather,
sipping coffee and tea, plucking keys on a keyboard,
tending to the everyday of their virtual lives.

S. is here and there is deep satisfaction in knowing
that we can heal old wounds, we can forgive the mis-steps 
of our past and that we can move forward, together.

The only thing is - shared values is an essential part of the peace.
If your value is money and material resources,
then you are unavailable to experience real Friendship.  
For within such a finite value system, there will always be 'scarcity.'

S. and I were discussing yesterday about supposed world-known and "successful" Transformative Thought Leaders who are stingy where money is concerned and who respond like crying babies whenever they do not get their way.  This isn't TRANSFORMATION, yo!  
(It's more of the same.)
TRUE LOVE is Earth-based.

Yesterday, B. implored that I let go of my illusion that
I am a monster.  This was before I intuitively asked for what
I have been needing - someone at my side to help me bare down
and give birth to the extraordinary babies I have been nourishing
inside of me for far too long now.  "You can do this," he compassionately said,
as he mopped my brow while I gritted my teeth, caught up within the full throes
of labor. 

He's attentive and loving - the Father-figure I have been seeking.
Yet, I feel incapable of returning the gentle LOVE that he is so willing to give.  
Therefore, I only allow myself to take so much.  
For I am no longer a girl child.
I am a woman.  
Clear in my desires.  Confident in my abilities.  
And, ON FIRE.
Watch me now!!!!