Tuesday, June 25, 2013

No Need for Worry

"June 24-30:  Celebrate transition. Bee grateful.  Pay attention to details.  This is kind of a last call and chance for clearing the old and making important choices that will put you where you want to bee in the future.  This time calls for courage as well as power, commitment and discipline.  If you said you wanted it, now is when you commit and follow your intention with the discipline it requires in order to make it happen.  Spirit will respond to your prayers and support your change and transition.  This is definitely a time where you could see the light at the other end of the tunnel.  Keep working on those patterns and never look back.
Thank you for reading.  If this forecast came to you through a forward or share and if you wish to receive other updates via email please go to our website and sign up www.thepowerpath.com"

So, I forgot that I bleed and that with it comes more than just an everyday consistency of ____________________________________________________________________.
During my last cycle, I was full-on depleted with a migraine one day and a dull, throbbing head for the other three days.  I was pretty miserable, thus I vowed to myself that I was going to bee sure to consume lots of BEETS (because it makes sense to my intuition to replenish myself with fluid the color of what I am losing.)  Then, Sunday happened and there I am at Dance Church absolutely amazed to find blood on my underwear.  Oh LIFE ~ you are just so funny!!!!!  I wasn't prepared to say the least.

On Monday, O. picked me up proclaiming she had made a beet & apple juice that she would share with me.  At C's house, she proclaimed that I could take some of the Beet salad she had just made up to the mountains with us.  Of course, I never shared with either of them my vow from less than a month before.  I need not.  For I can simply trust that the Universe has my back.  All we have to do is live in harmony, declare our intentions and keep moving forward with eyes on our gentle feet.  There is no need for worry.