Sunday, June 2, 2013

slithering in


It took four dreams about snakes this year until Soul Sistar A. reminded me, "the snake is your power."  In a telephone conversation with local lucid dreamer, and Soul Brother, R. I shared that my intention was to, once again, meet a snake in my dreams however, next time, I would be without my fear and instead stand in my power. 

The other night, with my High Priest sleeping soundly on the other side of the bed, the vision came to fruition.  In yet another garden of Eden, I found myself in the path of a slithering serpent.  Tension gripped my belly as my continued fear of being once more bitten held my body hostage.  Yet, I knew that I was in DreamTime, so I recalled one of my latest lessons - while riding in the car with Soul Sistah O. and her three daughters, I read the girls' book on snakes and looked at images of them with their bellies full of carcasses just consumed.  In my recent dream, I noticed that my serpent was slithering slowly - the circumference of its body was thick with a meal just had.

Lucid dreaming, I then canjoled myself into petting the snake on top of its head - befriending itNOW, I TOO CELEBRATE ~ 
AUTHENTIC POWER.