Saturday, June 8, 2013

New Moon Medicine: Plant Your Seeds

I took my Self out on a date tonight.
Strolling over to my favorite golden hill, I sat in Grandma* for a bit and then I
remembered that it was only a few weeks ago
when we were naked with that city skyline.
I walked back to where we recently laid
in that field of gold.
And, there is no nostalgia or desire for the past.  It's merely a celebration 
of what has been, as well as what is to come.

Enjoying my own company, I grabbed a beer and two slices of pizza
(because it is fun to bee human!) before I stopped in on the gourmet chocolate
shop that my mind has been scheming to visit.  I can bee with myself.  In fact, I enjoy my own
company.  Thus, it's a requirement that you seek me out as your Warrior Queen 
and not because of your codependent fears.

On my way back in to to a darkened Treehouse,
a small, baby Garden snake lay across my path.
I bent down to the ground to pet its slithering, S-shape.
Earlier, while walking through an ambling South Park,
my BodyMind SoulSpirit was filled with thoughts of serpents and snakes ~
how intriguing of a role they have played within my life
for over a year now!  And, there you are - in my memory.

This evening, as shadow falls across a Lunar face,
I root deeper into my internal knowing.
Then, another "you" texts me:
"Action," you typed.
"It's time to show up."
I receive your command.
I am ready and willing -
a divine instrument attuned.

The path is clear and the Universe is in charge -
these days, it lets me know when to speak and when to listen.
All I have to do now is bow down and serve.

(*Grandma is a ~150 year-old Tree that sits above downtown San Diego and is related to the Ficus family (I beelieve.))